At the end of the election period as Syriza finally managed to maintain its party cohesion at a satisfactory 76.3%.
Its most significant losses:
– Popular Unity: 5.8%, not as considerable as one would expect at the end of August
– New Democracy: 5.2%, conservative voters that have turned to Syriza in January due to taxation,
– About 2% lost to KKE, ANEL, Pasok-Dimar, Centrists’ Union and Other Parties.
The main inflows:
– New Democracy: a significant 5% convinced by the negotiating effort of A. Tsipras,
– Potami where 1 in 4 (23%) of its voters moved to Syriza,
– 14.4% of KKE, 12.3% of ANEL and 11.4% of Pasok,
– 1 in 5 (21.9%) of Kinima (George Papandreou’s party),